Thursday 7 April 2011

How did I use media technologies in the contruction and research, planning and evalution stages?

How did I use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stage
 
During the  construction of my work i used final cut pro to edit my raw recording into something more substantial. 
During the construction of my poster and feature i used both In Design and Photo shop to edit and create my layouts.
Mainly all my research was based on information gathered by the Internet and first had information from previous life stories or films I had previously watched. I attempted to create a face book page for my radio drama however being new to face book my self i had some difficulty gathering enough friends in time to actually view and leave feedback on my blog. Instead i created a link to my blog for whoever gets to see it in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment