Thursday 7 April 2011

What have you learned from your audience feedback

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

During the production of my radio drama as well as my poster I worked in a drop in class where various student from different courses gathered I asked some of them for their views on my work and here are some quotes form what they had to say

"I did enjoy the comedy value however i think it was too short and a bit rushed for all the drama that it included."

Unfortunately this is not feedback that i could act upon because we were given a certain amount of time for our radio dramas so extending it is not an option. I believe that the rushed quality it has adds to the drama and in turn gives the audience an empathetic feel.

I also asked a lady who had experience with dramas and script writing she said that
" The comedy aspect was immediately evident and the characters showed commitment to the roles that were playing.

I believe this was achieved by taking opinions into consideration within the group by doing this everyone feels involved and also enjoys the work they are doing when they feel they are playing a significant role without keeping this into consideration this feedback would not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment